1. We are a community, everybody is included.
2. We are different people and therefore there will be different opinions.
3. Everybody should feel comfortable in our school.
4. In a good community it is essential that everybody obeys rules and fulfils duties.
5. Our school should be clean and nice-looking. Everybody is responsible.
If I violate these rules, there are the following procedures in our school:
1. I lead a talk of reconciliation or I write a letter of apology.
2. I make up for the damage and/or do the victim a favour.
3. I take on duties to serve the class- or school community:
4. It is also possible, that my parents will be informed at once, if I do not obey the rules.
5. In a severe case the school might demand that my parents pick me up immediately.
6. If these severe cases reoccur, the teachers hold a class conference. Here educational- and disciplinary
measures for me will be settled.
I have read and promise to obey the school rules and procedures.